2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 medium carrots
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/4 (250 gr.) cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup butter at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and oil the muffin cups.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Stir the flour with the baking powder, the salt, the cinnamon and the vanilla in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs with the sugar for about 3 minutes.
- Then add the butter and the grated carrots while continue beating.
- Put the egg mixture to the first mixture and mix till combined well.
- Divide the mixture among muffin cups, filling them two thirds full, and bake in middle of oven until puffed and a tester comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Put them out of the oven and let muffins cool in cups before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.