2 ripe avocados, seeded and peeled
2 tbsps lime juice
1 small ripe tomato, chopped
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsps cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 small red onion, chopped
1/2 tsp cayenne
1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Place the seeded and peeled avocados in a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado tryining to keep it chucky.
- Sprinkle it with the lime juice.
- Fold in the tomato, the garlic powder, the cilantro, the red onion, the cayenne and the pepper.
- Combine them well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap to prevent oxidation from the air reaching it.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Salt it and then serve.