Today I am going to give you a recipe for burgers that a friend gave me before some years and since then it is one of my favorite burgers recipe. You can either grill the burgers or bake them on oven. I prefer to bake them because it is much faster and easier for me since I live in apartment.
- ½ kg. ground beef
- 1 onion minced
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon sumac powder
- A pinch of chili pepper powder
- A pinch of sweet paprika powder
- A pinch of baking soda
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ clove garlic, minced (optionally)
- Preheat your oven at 200 degrees Celsius (390 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into burger patties.
- Oil lightly the baking dish and place the patties on it.
- Bake 30 minutes turning once or bake according to your preferences.
You can freeze some burgers and bake them another time but remember not to keep them over a month. When you want to bake some, put them out of freezer for a couple of hours at room temperature and cook them before they have completely defrosted.