Merry Christmas! May this Christmas bring you all the love and luck in the world!
Preparing the Christmas menu requires a lot of effort, time and energy. If that doesn't sound like your idea of a good idea, turn to this easy-to-make salad instead! With this recipe, you'll soon see that preparing the big feast is easier than you think. Trust me!
Ingredients for 4 servings
400 gr. broccoli
3 beetroot bulbs
3 tbsps. apple cider vinegar
4 tbsp olive oil
- Wash the vegetables and peel the beets and carrots.
- Put the broccoli in boiling water until tender.
- Let the broccoli drain for a few minutes and cut off the tough bottom of broccoli stems.
- Cut the beets and the carrots into small pieces. Then boil them until tender but still slightly firm. Let them cool a bit.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- Place all the ingredients in a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Salt and stir.