6 small portions2 eggs
250 g. good quality dark chocolate
250 ml. heavy cream or coconut milk
50 g. crystal sugar
1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Seperate eggs and beat the white eggs until thick.
- Using a whisk beat the cream, the egg yolks and the sugar together for a couple of minutes until smooth and thick.
- Melt the chocolate at a bain-marie (over a pan of boiling water) or in the microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate and the shredded coconut to the whisked cream and continue to whisk for another couple of minutes.
- Spoon into small serving dishes or in coconut shell.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.