Sauces can transform even the simplest dish! Some chefs claim that everyone can cook but only a few can prepare a sauce correctly! Don't mean to scare you, today we are preparing a delicious orange sauce! It is really easy-to-cook and will add a sophisticated taste to your meal, just pour the orange sauce over the chicken or duck breasts or even steaks!
the juice of two oranges
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mix the butter, the broth and the orange juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Add the heavy cream stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, until a thick sauce has formed.
- When the sauce is a consistency you like, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Serve the orange sauce at room temperature or warm.